Correct spelling for KINEW
We think the word kinew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kinew
- gin But she hesitated long how to be gin.
- keen The disappointment was so keen and sudden, coming just at the moment when triumph seemed so complete.
- ken "I ken pint a gun," said the old man, doggedly, "an' I'm a-gwine."
- keno As the afternoon waned, Tom made ready to drive back to the farmhouse, declaring that he knew the way perfectly, and even if he didn't, old Keno wouldn't make any mistakes.
- kidney These were hastily eaten up, and, as they drew near to a lake, the man threw off the kidney fat, and, running to the edge of the lake, dived down into the water and kept beneath the surface, swimming to the opposite shore.
- kin No, I wasn't nineteen, and this town was full of women who were aunts and cousins and law-kin to me, and nobody did anything for me.
- kind You know, the kind that have been ladies!"
- kine But when the sun was getting low she roused herself and went out, and walked about the meadow, and hearkened to the birds' song, and watched the kine and the goats as they fed down the pasture; and now a soft content came over her, that all this was free unto her to hold in peace, and to take her pleasure in, as much as one lone child of Adam might do.
- king "Stafford King it is.
- kink This he carelessly Unfolded-reading to himself alone,- But, since its contents became, later, known, And no one "plagued so awful bad," the same May here be given-of course without full name, Fac-simile, or written kink or curl Or clue.
- kinsey The House acceded to the request and appointed Mr. Holmes, Mr. Taylor, Mr. Lowndes, Mr. Parker, and Mr. Kinsey as its representatives.
- kline "Tell us how you came to meet Jay Kline," the detective ordered.
- knee I sprung it affectionately over my knee, I rubbed it up and down with my hand, and then I set it in the corner behind the fireplace.
- know Do you know who this is?
- new Then all he had to do was get off at New York.
- Kan "But what's stranger still," said Rupert, bending forward "is, that I looked up some papers of my father and learn that the Hwei River is in the Kan-su province."
- Knew Nikitin knew his wife."
- Kane He's all right, he is, declared Captain Kane; but his old woman, she isn't so right.
- Kinney The peculiarity in Kinney seemed to be the two syllables; I did not drop the name, but tried to sound each of my others as two syllables.
- kinder I felt sorry for him, but I kinder thought 'at after what he'd done he'd better pray a little, so I mentioned it to him.
24 words made from the letters kinew
4 letter words made from kinew:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of