Correct spelling for KINGD
We think the word kingd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kingd
- kid And her mother says-" "When she was a kid, they put her face up to me; but I never kissed her-or any girl," Davey said.
- kidd I will take Africa; Bonaparte can lead an expedition into Europe; General Washington may have North America; and-" "I beg pardon," put in Dr. Johnson, "but have you any idea, Dr. Livingstone, that Captain Kidd has put wheels on this House-boat of ours, and is having it dragged across the Sahara by mules or camels?"
- kin Though he kin send up as good a prayer as the next one when they force 'im to it.
- kind You are very kind, little boy!
- kinda This here Jerusalem one sounds kinda grand, and-the cattle seems to like it, too, for a change."
- kine The kine and the goats must she milk, and plough and sow and reap the acre-land according to the seasons, and lead the beasts to the woodland pastures when their own were flooded or burned; she must gather the fruits of the orchard, and the hazel nuts up the woodlands, and beat the walnut-trees in September.
- king He broke off and turned to Sep "Do you know the story of the little boy who was a King?"
- kingdom The kingdom is his."
- Ind Andrew H. Burke was taken by the Society's agents from the nursery at Randall's Island, thirty-three years ago, with a number of other boys, and sent out to Nobleville, Ind.
- Kinked With that the minister and his wife kinked and laughed a guid ane; and the latter at last cried out to me-
- kings Unhappily, the world has silently resolved never to speak the truth to kings.
- kinds Against all kinds of odds.
- kinder It's kinder worried me."
13 words made from the letters kingd
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to