Correct spelling for KINGOM
We think the word kingom is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kingom
- congo By this treaty a vast region in the interior which lies along the Upper Zambesi west of Portuguese territory and south of the Congo Free State was recognized by Portugal as within the British sphere.
- genome The example used for the following description is Human adenovirus E, a mastadenovirus with a 36 Kbp genome containing 38 protein-coding genes.
- ginger Curb him up, talk Yankee to him, and get his ginger up.
- gingham She wore a gingham apron which covered her from neck to high-topped boots.
- jingoism It bears traces of the jingoism of those 'interests' which are urging naval increases.
- keno He caught the Limited and went speeding east, and then he came back, headed west; and finally he left Vegas followed by four lumbering auto trucks loaded down with freight and men. The time had come when he must put his fortunes to the test and Keno awaited him, anxiously.
- kin " Kin he hev been eatin' it?
- kind No, Sir, Peter Rabbit didn't do anything of the kind.
- kinda "We kinda thought you'd want to withdraw," he added.
- kine The descriptions are true to life, and as I read on and on, I behold the exquisite beauties of your character, for as you so lovingly and simply tell of the birds, the flowers, the brook and the mist enshrouding the lowing kine, you artlessly sound the great depths of your own soul.
- king "Why no," laughed the King.
- kingdom Might half my kingdom serve?
- kingly Henry was kingly, but a king of the people.
- kink She couldn't help Prissy's hair even; for it would kink and curl, and the minute the wind took it "there it was again;" and it was not time yet, thank goodness!
- kongo +Mbamba+, province of Kongo, 12, 123. The chief Mbanza is probably identical with Kiballa, 7.5 S., 14.0 E.
- Gino Discords of Florence-Jealousy excited against Neri di Gino Capponi-Baldaccio d'Anghiari murdered-Reform of government in favor of the Medici-Enterprises of Sforza and Piccinino-Death of Niccolo Piccinino-End of the war-Disturbances in Bologna-Annibale Bentivoglio slain by Battista Canneschi, and the latter by the people-Santi, supposed to be the son of Ercole Bentivoglio, is called to govern the city of Bologna-Discourse of Cosmo de' Medici to him-Perfidious designs of the duke of Milan against Sforza-General war in Italy-Losses of the duke of Milan-The duke has recourse to the count, who makes peace with him-Offers of the duke and the Venetians to the count-The Venetians furtively deprive the count of Cremona.
- Kano Now, however, as one of the renowned Ansar-ed-Din of the False Prophet's successor, I, with face seared by sun-scalds, sat my milk-white horse in the square of Abu Anga, ready to take part in the monster parade, prior to setting forth upon an expedition across the Great Desert, westward to Kano, the great capital of the powerful Sultan of Sokoto, which all knew would be fraught with many perils.
- Kim Two of the most famous nobles in the land, Viscount Kim and Viscount Li, sent a dignified petition to the Governor-General, begging him to listen to the people, and deploring the severe measures taken to suppress the demonstrations.
- Kinney Every one but Mrs. Kinney liked some part of the service, but she was never known to be pleased with anything.
- Kong He had us all against him, for not only could we not bear to part with him; but the climate of Hong- Kong was in evil repute, and I had become persuaded that, with his knowledge of business, railway shares and scrip might be made to realise the amount needed, but he said, 'That is what I call speculation.
- kings Then came fifteen Knights of the Round Table and beat back the Kings of Northumberland and North Wales with their knights.
41 words made from the letters kingom
4 letter words made from kingom:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window