How to spell KISSE correctly?
If you've mistakenly typed "kisse" instead of "kiss", fear not, as there are some helpful suggestions! The correct spelling should surely be "kiss". Proofreading or using spell-check can prevent further errors like this in the future. Remember, even the most seasoned writers make occasional typos!
List of suggestions on how to spell kisse correctly
- Jesse Jesse is my younger brother who loves to play video games.
- kiss Every time they said goodbye, they would give each other a sweet kiss on the cheek.
- Kissed She blushed and admitted that she had kissed him.
- kisser She was known as the best kisser in high school.
- kisses She blew kisses to the crowd as she exited the stage.
Misspelling of the day