Correct spelling for KNEWN
We think the word knewn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knewn
- anew Beginning life anew, and leaving all old troubles behind us-well, if it must end like this, so much the better, Mattie!
- keen Stephen could not take a walk outside the grounds but he came upon the old man; and, though Skettle always raised his hat and gave him "Good-day," Stephen felt the small, keen eyes watching him.
- ken "All the wages that I ask is that thou wilt take the trouble to find out my name, for few folk ken it, and few folk care to ken.
- kern After this statement from Kern, therefore, he first glanced at his three companions, and, observing their agitation, he became somewhat stirred himself and puckered his fat brows above his eyes, as he glanced back at Kern.
- knee She undressed, brought the straight-backed chair close to the fire, and, in her dainty nightgown, part of her trousseau, sat elbow on knee, face in thin, clutching hands, slippered feet on fender, thinking, thinking once again.
- know Just want to know.
- known Then a meeting was called for Saturday, the 18th December, to be held at that well-known sporting little inn The Bobtailed Fox.
- nan Would you tell Nan about it to-night, Miss Olney?"
- neon Neon Alley was an American digital anime service run by Viz Media.
- new I shall be glad when we get into new quarters.
- news Have you heard the news, Ser Lazzaro?
- newt Hope and Gabriel turned at the same moment, and beheld Abel Newt entering the room gayly, with a sketch in his hand.
- noon We have been dressing dolls morning, noon, and night."
- noun Originally declension could not have been anything but the composition of a noun with some other word expressive of number and case.
- nun The old nun still continued crying, would not her Grace send her a priest?
- sewn On his wrists were bracelets; about his shoulders was a mantle sewn with gems; beneath was a tunic, and on his feet were the high white slippers that women wore.
- Knew If I only knew how I could-Oh, ho!
- Non It was a good half-hour's work, and the monotony and non-success induced a certain nervousness.
- NAAN Despite the success of Ammuvagiya Naan, Bharathi failed to get good offers in Tamil films and instead signed on to feature in Malayalam films.
- kneeing Again, he had driven his specially shod heel down on the instep of Spider Boyce with such scientific force as to make the sufferer drop his guard long enough to let in a haymaker to the jaw. Surreptitious kneeing was another of his arts.
- fluidic In a fluidic state, it probably pervades all space.
7 words made from the letters knewn
4 letter words made from knewn:
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit