Correct spelling for KNIOW
We think the word kniow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kniow
- gnaw The sight of them added the gnaw of envy to his heartache.
- knee Maradick put his hand on Peter's knee.
- knife Pocahontas beareth a knife and knoweth how to use it.
- knit I would knit a shawl in a month, and the merchant would allow me that sum for knitting it.
- knob Pierre mustered his courage and, pulling a brass knob which glittered like gold, rang the bell.
- knot Her hair was dressed like a man's; the front locks came down her cheeks, and the black hair, fastened with a knot of blue ribbon, reached the bend of her legs; her form was that of Antinous; her clothes alone, being cut in the French style, prevented the illusion from being complete.
- know I know right where it is.
- known But they did not wonder at it so much as they would have done if they had known more about such things.
- new It will make a new life for him, and also for me.
- ni No. 6. 10 Ni.
- nigh Were but one other with us we might be well-nigh confident.
- now "No, no; not now.
- snow When summer came in 1817, and all the passes were freed from snow, he was ready.
- Knew I know that he knew.
- Nor Nor was this all.
- KN 458th Troop Carrier Squadron (later 458th Tactical Airlift) Squadron): 1 Jan 1967 – 1 Mar 1972 (C-7A Tail Code: KC; call sign Law) 459th Troop Carrier Squadron (later 459th Tactical Airlift Squadron): 1 Jan 1967 – 1 Mar 1972 (C-7A Tail Code: KE; call sign Ellis) Stationed at Phu Cat Air Base, Viet Nam 535th Troop Carrier Squadron (later 535th Tactical Airlift Squadron): 1 Jan 1967 – 24 Jan 1972 (C-7A Tail Code: KH; call sign Tong) (detached to Tactical Group, Provisional, 6483d, 15 Mar 1969 – 30 Jun 1970) Stationed at Vung Tau Airfield 1 Jan 1967 – 21 Jun 1970 536th Troop Carrier (later Tactical Airlift) Squadron: 1 Jan 1967 – 15 Oct 1971 (C-7A Tail Code: KL; call sign Iris) (detached to Tactical Group, Provisional, 6483d, 15 Mar 1969 – 30 Jun 1970) Stationed at Vung Tau Airfield 1 Jan 1967 - ca 1 Jul 1970 537th Troop Carrier (later Tactical Airlift) Squadron: 1 Jan 1967 – 31 Aug 1971(C-7A Tail Code: KN; Soul) Stationed at Phu Cat Air Base, Viet Nam Royal Australian Air Force, Transport Flight Vietnam / 35 Squadron (DHC-4 call sign: Wallaby) Jul 1964 - Feb 1972 Stationed at Vung Tau Airfield, Viet Nam
20 words made from the letters kniow
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of