Correct spelling for KNIVED
We think the word knived is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knived
- knave There, take you that, sir knave.
- knife 4. If your knife should slip and cut you, how ought you to take care of the cut?
- knitted I give out wool to be knitted.
- Dived Then into the black waters he dived, sword in hand, clad in ring-armour, and the dark pool closed over him as the river of Death closes over the head of a man when his day is done.
- Envied I'd spoken to my aunt about her and had said that I envied the man that was some day to win her, and that was all!
49 words made from the letters knived
4 letter words made from knived:
5 letter words made from knived:
diven, venik, denki, knive, vedin, edvin, vinke, kinde.
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat