Correct spelling for KNNEW
We think the word knnew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knnew
- anew Cold is the night wind; 'twill refresh my soul And give me strength anew-.
- cane I have no cane, sir.
- cone I ascended the cone in ten miles, west of north-west from camp.
- gene So Calhoun listened politely until he found an undistinguished medical man who wanted some special information about gene selection as practised halfway across the galaxy.
- gone And he is gone!"
- gunner It was risking a good deal to line up a whole company outside the trench a few yards in rear of the front line, knowing that an enemy machine gun was located about a hundred yards away, and that the machine gunner might fire an illuminating flare at any moment, and so expose the men to his view.
- jenner Jenner proceeded to London to exhibit to the profession the process of vaccination and its results; but not a single medical man could be induced to make trial of it, and after fruitlessly waiting for nearly three months, he returned to his native village.
- june June 5.-We reached Falmouth.
- keen A keen glance flashed from the doctor's eyes.
- ken I asked for news of Johnnie, who had been lost to my ken for years.
- kennel Accordingly I stepped briskly across the kennel, and made for the entrance.
- keno This was some consolation, though it was but cold comfort in view of the fact that, had Keno not bolted, this mishap would not have occurred.
- kin So Sir Launcelot, seeing that at that time there was naught he might do for Queen Guenevere, withdrew with all his kin to a little distance from Carlisle, and awaited what should befall.
- kine Moya's wise and beautiful, has wealth in plenteous store, And fortune fine in calves and kine, and lovers half a score; Her faintest smile would saints beguile, or sinners captivate, Oh!
- king 67, 69-71 Oswiu, king of Northumbria, i.
- knee Then he came forward towards the speaker and dropped on one knee.
- know "Yes, Denville, I know it.
- new Somebody has come from New York."
- Jane Hugh laughed; and then he asked whether Jane was not now as useful as Susan.
- Kan Then an officer ordered them back, while from the outer corridor there swept into the throne room at the heels of my little party of survivors a full thousand red men under Kantos Kan, Hor Vastus, and Xodar.
- Keener Strangely to herself, it was the latter that she felt to be the keener pain.
- Kenned Ye will be Nicholas Airie's gyte-I kenned her when she was dairy lass up at the Folds and mony is the time I warned her-but there's nae use harkin' back on the things noo, and when a' is said and dune ye carried me nane so ill, though the deil flee awa' wi' you and your 'Seniores'!
- Knew No-you knew it all!
- Conner Conner, of Co. C, resigned.
- Kane So Doctor Kane took some looking glasses up to the deck or top of the ship.
- Kano "Verily, if thou comest unto Kano, our lord will receive thee with befitting welcome," added Khazneh.
- Kenny We could get Tom White, Nellie Bruce, Jimmie Kenny, Sallie Smith and Ned Johnson.
- Kinney Mrs. Kinney smiled, and looked gratified at this tribute to her importance.
- Anne " Anne, you must write to us often," stipulated Jessica.
- CNN com↑ France hands over aircraft carrier to Brazil, CNN.
- Agnew A short time after his return to America he received a pretty childish letter from little Miss Agnew acknowledging a photograph he had sent her, and giving a list of her pets and occupations.
7 words made from the letters knnew
4 letter words made from knnew:
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes