Correct spelling for KNNOW
We think the word knnow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knnow
- juno It was while my father was on a long voyage with the Juno that there came a time when she took me often upon her knee, asking if I should like a little brother or sister to play with; a thing which I demanded to have brought, instantly.
- ken But at least he had vanished from my ken.
- keno We sauntered into another room where they were playing keno.
- kin Q. How near of kin may a man marry?
- kine To procure the evidence of their wealth, the royal pair sent messengers to assemble all their chattels which, on comparison, were found to be equal, excepting only that among Ailill's kine was a lordly bull called Finnbennach, "the Whitehorned," whose match was not to be found in the herds of the queen.
- king That day the king gave Haman's house to the queen.
- know "Yes, we know that.
- known The house is still known.
- minnow During those days I felt very much as might a minnow swimming to and fro between Leviathan on the one hand and Behemoth on the other-a minnow tremulously pleased, but ever wistful for some means of bringing his two enormous acquaintances together.
- now An' what's he doin' now?
- snow The meeting was late in the autumn, and the winter had set in with heavy snow before I had my orders.
- Kan Spying Xodar among the officers of the red men, I called him to lead me quickly to the Temple of the Sun, and, without waiting to learn what fate the First Born would wreak upon their goddess, I rushed from the chamber with Xodar, Carthoris, Hor Vastus, Kantos Kan, and a score of other red nobles.
- Knew Peter, I never knew that!
- Gino Gino, as senior man, got to work on an inside job.
- Kane Doctor Kane said to Pe-ter-sen.
- Kano Clapperton was on his way to visit that prince, and had left six muskets at Kano, supposed to be intended as presents to him; and six muskets in central Africa, where the whole Fellata empire could scarcely muster forty, were almost enough to turn the scale between those two great military powers.
- Kenny Tom White, Jimmie Kenny and Ned Johnson were talking together in one corner of the barn.
- Kinney I hope you won't fail to call, and let me know how you succeed; and, with her heart overflowing with tender care for the poor Patagonian, Mrs. Kinney hastily departed.
- CNN A report on CNN suggested that 30 state legislatures are considering resolutions either calling for a constitutional convention or else proposing changes to the Constitution.
12 words made from the letters knnow
5 letter words made from knnow:
Misspelling of the day
- are a quandary
- be lice