Correct spelling for KNONE
We think the word knone is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knone
- donne It was said that I would always have emotional limitations because I had no love affairs like other prime donne.
- knee One knee was crossed over the other; and over the upper, her hands were clasped.
- know You know that this is a falsehood.
- known "If you had never known New York, you might be different," he continued triumphantly.
- nan Nan looked at him in silence.
- neon Once inside he forgot his hesitation and set about collecting equipment-queerly shaped neon tubes, reflectors, coils, electrodes.
- nine We rose from the table, I suppose, about nine.
- nona It was then that their former positions were reversed, for Captain Martin would not accept a devotion which he believed born of pity and declined marrying Nona unless his sight were restored.
- nonce For the nonce, we are potential murderers and pigmy men had better have a care how they lounge across our paths.
- none None thought to stop him.
- noon It was not yet noon, when, as I went along my way, I stopped short at the sound of a bell.
- noun When the collective noun conveys the idea of unity, the verb must be singular.
- nun She became a nun, poor soul!
- one "No, one cannot wonder.
- tonne Most americium is produced by uranium or plutonium being bombarded with neutrons in nuclear reactors – one tonne of spent nuclear fuel contains about 100 grams of americium.
- Non Sint Maecenates, non deerunt, Flacce, Marones.
- Noe 8:6. And after that forty days were passed, Noe opening the window of the ark, which he had made, sent forth a raven:
- ANON So they forgave him gladly, and anon he died.
18 words made from the letters knone
5 letter words made from knone:
onken, konen, kenon.
Misspelling of the day
- assume the role