Correct spelling for KNOOD
We think the word knood is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knood
- food He sat thinking for hours after the food had been given to him.
- good If you like them, very good.
- hood He did not see "The Hood," but Ralph walking slowly up the hill.
- knead Therefore I count upon remaining here below a while, and to knead with you this leaven of life that may yield to my subjects an eatable bread.
- knit 151. Do you knit for any particular merchant?
- knob Carlin to move forward with his force from Pilot Knob and attack Thompson's main body, which was then in the neighborhood of Fredericktown.
- knot My uniform was white, the vest blue, a gold and silver shoulder-knot, and a sword-knot of the same material.
- knotty And it passed away without encountering any knotty questions.
- know "You know she was.
- mood Helen was back in her usual mood of high content.
- nd The Blue Horizon wuz a mine us fellers all thought well uv, And there befell the episode I now perpose to tell uv; 'Twuz in the year of sixty-nine-somewhere along in summer- There hove in sight one afternoon a new and curious comer; His name wuz Silas Pettibone-an artist by perfession, With a kit of tools and a big mustache and a pipe in his possession; He told us, by our leave, he'd kind uv like to make some sketches Uv the snowy peaks, 'nd the foamin' crick, 'nd the distant mountain stretches; "You're welkim, sir," sez we, although this scenery dodge seemed to us A waste uv time where scenery wuz already sooper-floo-us.
- need It was our friend-our friend in need!
- nerd Chase: Well, you're a nerd who punches like a girl, isnt that a cliché?
- nod From time to time she would glance up at the sky, or at the town below, or at people passing on the road, and then she would nod her head.
- node As Alfred dropped through the opening in the roof, he heard Node claw a time or two at the weather-boarding; something seemed to let go, to rip, then, there was a dull sound as of a bag of sand falling from a height to the earth.
- nook Finally they were pushed and jostled to a quiet nook on the edge of the green, under a tree, and here they sat down.
- noon About noon he returned.
- not I do not know him.
- note 148; and M'Crie, 65, note 5; Knox, iii.
- rood Rood, O. N., 226 Royce, J., 282 Runkle, Mrs. Lucia, 227 S Salem, 35, etc.
- Kneed It was the reductio ad absurdum of the reformed religion, when weak-kneed Catholics sheltered themselves from its pains and penalties under the fairly secure roof-tree of atheism.
- Noddy Suddenly the bear headed straight for Noddy.
- Nowt "Yes," was chorused; "we ain't done nowt o' t' sort."
- Ned The Byrnes did not care for the marriage-they were prejudiced against Ned on account of his family.
- knots She told me that it was a gray fox-skin, lined with scarlet; that it had great pompadour-coloured knots at each end, and that it was altogether hideous.
16 words made from the letters knood
4 letter words made from knood:
5 letter words made from knood:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of