Correct spelling for KNOPW
We think the word knopw is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knopw
- gnp Agriculture: accounts for 8% of GNP (including forestry); livestock production, especially dairy cattle, predominates; forestry is an important export earner and a secondary occupation for the rural population; main crops-cereals, sugar beets, potatoes; 85% self-sufficient, but short of food and fodder grains; annual fish catch about 160,000 metric tons
- knob "There may be a secret spring," faltered Cicely, feeling in every direction to find some bolt or knob, but all in vain.
- knot As he did so another slight touch of nervousness came over him; and in spite of himself he began to glance at the knot he had made in the rope, and then at the candle to see how much longer it would last, to find that it was half burned down and that the length of time it would keep burning must guide his descent.
- know "But you do know.
- known I've known when I did that.
- nap "I'm going to have one pipe," said Chumbley, "and then I shall have a nap."
- nape Bouchard has crossed his hands behind the nape of his neck, and watches the process with a certain interest.
- nip Nip was Archie's dog, a great big fellow, but very kind and good, and especially fond of children.
- now Now, I won't have it.
- Knew He knew that she was coming.
- Nope " Nope," answered the boy, barely turning his head, "but his boat has been going up and down the river all morning.
- knows Lord knows it's all beyond me.
- Knapp Mrs. Driscoll had plenty of troubles of her own in these days, adjusting herself to her present situation and trying hard to fill the position which her old friend Mr. Knapp had found for her.
12 words made from the letters knopw
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat