Correct spelling for KNOWDIS
We think the word knowdis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knowdis
- needs I will look after Hubert, if he needs me."
- nowise The ways of his father's house were nowise sordid, though so simple that his losses had made scarcely a difference in them; they were hardly even humble-only old-fashioned; but Walter was ashamed of them.
- Dowdies The last little brown boy I chanced to notice in the crowds and swarms of Colombo had nothing on but a twine string around his waist, but in my memory the frank honesty of his costume still stands out in pleasant contrast with the odious flummery in which the little Sunday-school dowdies were masquerading.
- Knits Vanya knits his brows and ponders what to pitch upon to howl over.
- Rowdies Wherever he goes, and no matter what he does, he is a target for the nasty slings of rowdies and a favourite victim of the "roastings" of thieves.
- Odis During the tournament, Tamim Iqbal became the first Bangladeshi player to score four consecutive fifties in ODIs.
- Knowles However the revelation was made, Max Vavasour never betrayed to Knowles his consciousness of the confederacy by word or sign; but he would look at the latter occasionally with a very peculiar expression in his cold dark eyes.
- Anodes During the smelting process, these anodes are suspended within the electrolysis cell(s) containing the aluminium oxide or aluminium fluoride.
- Newts And of all things in the world, we never tired of that walk through the avenue and park and Bois de Boulogne to the Mare d'Auteuil; strolling there leisurely on an early spring afternoon, just in time to spend a midsummer hour or two on its bank, and watch the old water-rat and the dytiscus and the tadpoles and newts, and see the frogs jump; and then walking home at dusk in the school-room of my old home; and then back to war, well-lighted "Magna sed Apta" by moonlight through the avenue on New Year's Eve, ankle-deep in snow; all in a few short hours.
- nods Old Hickory nods, and passes me a five-spot prompt.
- notes Then he took one of the notes from the others, and went to a broker's to get it changed.
- knots The crew stood in little knots, talking earnestly to each other.
- knobs And it's some startlin' creation she springs on us about the time we're ready to bite the glass knobs off the dinin'-room doors.
- knows "I have no doubt Settimia knows," laughed Marcello.
- NODES Vines vigorous, tender, need protection during the winter; canes long, numerous, slender to medium, light brown, darker at the nodes which are enlarged and flattened.
- NERDS The Benchwarmers begin winning every single game, with Clark and Richies abilities gradually improving, and the team becomes popular among many nerds and the general public, but much to the frustration of the losing mean-spirited teams, who form a group together.
- nudes Lady Clara Stair de Stair, I care not for these wild etudes; A simple Titian in a frame Is worth a hundred Staircase Nudes.
- kneads I love her on a Wednesday When she kneads the snowy dough, For the dimples in her elbows Make such a pretty show.
108 words made from the letters knowdis
4 letter words made from knowdis:
kons, doin, wisk, diks, kown, owns, woks, kwod, swid, sown, inks, oski, wonk, doik, diko, kond, siow, wins, oids, sink, kids, know, skon, kows, skin, wind, donk, kwon, kind, siok, ikon, kino, skio, snow, odin, osik, sion, skid, indo, disk, nido, nodi, doki, down, iwon, wink, oink, dink, nods, okin, koni.
3 letter words made from knowdis:
Misspelling of the day