How to spell KNOWES correctly?
We think the word knowes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell knowes correctly
- knobs She tightened the knobs on the cabinet door to prevent them from coming loose.
- knots I always struggle to untangle the knots in my hair after a windy day at the beach.
- Knowles Beyonce Knowles is one of the most successful female musicians of all time.
- knows She knows how to cook delicious meals.
- NODES The computer network crashed due to the failure of multiple nodes.
- Noes He counted the noes and found that the motion had been defeated.
- Noses The cat's whiskers twitched as it sniffed with its noses.
- notes I will take notes during the lecture to help me study for the exam.
- nowise I am nowise surprised by his sudden resignation.
- OWES He owes me 20 dollars from last week.
Misspelling of the day