Correct spelling for KNOWIING
We think the word knowiing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knowiing
- bowing "He is bowing and bending to her!
- knocking After knocking about at sea for a few days, we made the Umpqua and stood in.
- knowing How could she ever face him again, knowing everything, and what he really was?
- knowingly The whole turn-out-and I was an amateur of that sort of thing-was perfect; the driver, for I come to him last, as he was the last I looked at, was a fashionable looking young fellow, plainly, but knowingly, dressed, and evidently handling the "ribbon," like an experienced whip.
- known To Peter indeed it all came very slowly because he had known so little before.
- owing He was not born to this high rank, owing it more to a caprice of fortune than to any good qualities he possessed.
- rowing I have been rowing a little.
- Gnawing He, too, looked pale and wretched; for there was a worm at his heart gnawing at his more tender affections, which his pride endeavoured in vain to crush.
- Cowing This fresh disaster had gone a long way towards cowing them.
83 words made from the letters knowiing
3 letter words made from knowiing:
4 letter words made from knowiing:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied