Correct spelling for KNOWM
We think the word knowm is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knowm
- gnome Here are two thousand guilders," continued the little forest gnome, drawing a little purse from his pocket.
- knob But there was a step at the door, the knob was turning.
- knock There comes a knock at the door.
- knoll The wind came, like the moonlight, from the south-east, and he walked round by the western side of the graveyard in order to come up the knoll on which the cross stood by the sheltered side.
- knot She was rather wrapped up than dressed, and her hair, thin and pale-coloured, was tied in a ragged knot.
- know "We all know you, Beric," Gatho said.
- known This was about all that was ever heard, and nothing was really known.
- nm Clipperton Island territorial sea: 12 nm exclusive economic zone: 200 nm
- noemi Noemi was trembling inwardly.
- nome She would take that steamer to Nome.
- norm It is not a fancy or a mere pretty theory that a good story, taught as a structure, becomes a norm, a model, a clue to the child in the preservation of his own material, and in the arrangement of it economically and effectively.
- norma "You-you're not really-" Norma swayed forward with eyes closed.
- now Now I must speak to Caius."
- Knew Was he the only one you ever knew?"
- Nam Nam casauas coella tu?
- Nowt Iv aw turn eawt to steal, folk'll co' me a thief; An' aw conno' put th' cheek on to ax for relief; As aw said i' eawr heawse t'other neet to mi wife, Aw never did nowt o' this mak' i' my life.
- knows And so I'm glad that no one knows.
13 words made from the letters knowm
Misspelling of the day