Correct spelling for KNOWSE
We think the word knowse is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knowse
- know "No; I know you can't.
- news Have you news for me of Ramon?"
- noise In her ears the noise was loud enough to awake the house.
- noose I have been, I admit, but I slipped my head out of the noose some time ago.
- norse A second wave of Norse invasion swept over England at the Norman Conquest, and for a time submerged the native English population.
- nose And these Wagnerites pretend to turn up their nose at 'Faust'!
- nosy No use letting that nosy Personnel Department get an excuse to start holding hands, patting on the back, and radiating aid and comfort to all.
- nous We have it, chez nous.
- nowise Being, indeed, a "lady nowise bitter to those who served her with good intent," she reflected, with a kindly light in her eyes, that it was all part and parcel of the beetle's man's amiable queerness.
- nyse At that point, the funds 10 million shares will begin to trade on a secondary market, typically the NYSE or the AMEX for American closed-end funds.
- Noes The Ball no question makes of Ayes and Noes, But Here or There as strikes the Player goes; And He that toss'd you down into the Field, He knows about it all-He knows-HE knows!
- Knowles Oh, Captain the Honorable Carey Knowles?"
- knots The Tiger's speed on her trials was 37.5 knots an hour.
- knobs At first they were just two round knobs.
- knows I knows, I do!"
- NOS Certum est nos eatenus Dei potentiam non intelligere, quatenus causas naturales ignoramus; adeoque stulte ad eandem Dei potentiam recurritur, quando rei alicuius causam naturalem, sive est, ipsam Dei potantiam ignoramus.
- knees Rick turned, knees weak.
- snows The world was full of flying leaves, for it was autumn; then the winds died and the snows came.
- fluidic Sweeping jet actuators are a type of active flow control technology based on fluidic oscillators used to produce sweeping jets.
80 words made from the letters knowse
5 letter words made from knowse:
3 letter words made from knowse:
Misspelling of the day