Correct spelling for KNUTS
We think the word knuts is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for knuts
- nuts Bymby ole man baboon come up, an arter takin' some nuts, he sot down on ole skelpot to make his feast.
- Knits Thus, it has been argued that, since the experience of each moment is something quite distinct from the experience of the next, a something that passes away to give place to its successor, we cannot explain the consciousness of time, of a whole in which successive moments are recognized as having their appropriate place, unless we assume a something that knows each moment and knits it, so to speak, to its successor.
- nets You are a good-looking young fellow, you have money and fine horses, and there are women enough who are only too ready to spread their nets abroad.
- knots The children gathered in knots, staring and quiet, and more than half-afraid.
- gnats How the lives of soldiers were as lives of gnats hurled by wind and burned by flame.
- nits Nits: the eggs of sucking lice; specifically when attached to a hair: in general, though rarely, applied in the singular to an egg.
17 words made from the letters knuts
5 letter words made from knuts:
tunks, kunst, knuts.
Misspelling of the day