Correct spelling for KOB
We think the word kob is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kob
- bob Bob took the violin in his hand.
- cob Danvers' gray cob, that he had thoughts of buying, was waiting at the door for him to try-in fact, had been waiting some time.
- fob Lives in a musty old house on Chestnut Street, stuffed full of family portraits and old mahogany furniture, and not a comfortable chair or sofa in the place; wears yellow Nankeen waist-coats, takes snuff, and carries a fob.
- gob So one kid spat on his shoe and asked if a gob, hypothetically speaking of course, could be likened to a solitary ocean.
- hob I know that I have been watched, and spied upon, and that eavesdroppers have played hob with our affairs.
- job He says: "I wish I had this place, or I wish I had that job."
- knob Laying his hand on the knob, he paused, then, finding the door unlocked, he pushed it slowly open.
- ko The last song may be given in the vernacular as a specimen: 4. Ram ki Chireya, Ram ko khet.
- lob Prospectors searching for these precious materials gradually made their way east past Lob Nor, and eventually discovered the deposits of gold and jade in the Shensi province.
- mob De Courtenay, his thin face between the curls thinner, was still facing the mob with the smile that would not down.
- nob They were induced, on the contrary, to enter the channel of English humour, by hearing Chumley Potts exclaim: 'His nob!
- ob Seems like these new-fangled cookin' yarbs is put up jes' ter try the patience ob de saints."
- rob "And it would, if another man were in my place, rob you of your sweetheart; but it shall not.
1 words made from the letters kob
3 letter words made from kob:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends