Correct spelling for KORE
We think the word kore is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kore
- bore Both bore Hume no good will.
- core By the way, what became of that German who made such a disturbance the day we cast the core?"
- fore He turned to speak to Williams, but the latter had gone forward, and was standing by the torpedo in the fore tube.
- gore Blood and gore, When he draws his 'arf-and-'arf in blood and gore."
- korea She is one of the heroines around whom much tradition has gathered, and her successful invasion of Korea is an event which the Japanese writers and artists are never tired of representing.
- lore Many a story of suffering and death the men skilled in the lore of the Banks could tell, but most eloquent of all stories are those told by the figures of the men lost from the fishing ports of New England.
- more There is nothing more?
- ore They declared that although much of the contraband had been disposed of, this was only done as a blind, and that there were tons beneath the iron ore and in the peaks and bunkers, and all over the vessel.
- pore Don't keep such a pore!
- sore I'm sick, and going to have the sore throat.
- tore And if she did like the book I am glad I tore it.
- yore I ain't criticism' yore place, Alf.
- Wore Copplestone's face wore a strange expression.
- Kory Kory Chapman (born 1980), American football player Kyle Chapman (born 1971), New Zealand director of the NZNF (New Zealand National Front)
- Kobe Most of the people he knew were going from Yokohama to Kobe by rail, and he pictured himself the only guest at the captain's table for three mortal days.
5 words made from the letters kore
4 letter words made from kore:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat