Correct spelling for KUMAN
We think the word kuman is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for kuman
- amman 12 governorates (muhafazat, singular - muhafazah); Ajlun, Al 'Aqabah, Al Balqa', Al Karak, Al Mafraq, ' Amman, At Tafilah, Az Zarqa', Irbid, Jarash, Ma'an, Madaba
- caiman crocodilus, spectacled caiman C.
- cayman I was apprehensive the rope might break, and then there would have been every chance of going down to the regions under water with the cayman.
- cowman A cowman named Retallac, owner of a range on the Yellowstone, had previously been decided on as captain, and would have under him not less than seventy-five chosen men, which number, if necessary, could easily be increased to one hundred.
- cuban President Cleveland had been deeply affected by the Cuban situation.
- cumin The most common filling is a mixture of rice, onion, tomato, herbs, and spices (most typically including mint, dill, and cumin); meat is rarely used in Egyptian stuffed cabbage.
22 words made from the letters kuman
4 letter words made from kuman:
5 letter words made from kuman:
umnak, manuk, kuman, ukman.
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat