Correct spelling for LAERNT
We think the word laernt is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for laernt
- laden At dusk of a day within that week a trapper brought word of a hundred canoes on the river a day's journey up-country, laden with packs of winter beaver, and bound for the post.
- lament "It is good," replied the Emperor, replying to himself, as the foam of his fury began to pass; "you will understand, Decres, that I am not angry, but only lament that I have such a set of fools.
- lan "Mos' Grif, Mos' Grif! what did God A'mighty gib yoh all dis lan' an' houses an' money fo'? What He gib yoh my Mis' Katherine fo'?'Cause He know yoh gwine ter be good an' kine, an'-an' dat yoh gwine ter be good ter us! Mos' Grif, de good Lawd ain't fo'got we alls des kase we black!"
- land On these rounded off banks or bergs of forest land, Youranigh drew my attention to large, old, waterworn, trunks of trees, which he showed me had been deposited there by floods.
- lander Mrs. Atwell showered other questions and exclamations on the girl, who explained how she happened to be there, and said that she supposed she must stay where she was for fear Mr. Lander should come back and find her gone; but Mrs. Atwell overruled her with the fact that Mrs. Lander's breakfast had just gone up to her; and she made her come out and see the new features of the enlarged house-keeping.
- lantern What are you doing out here with a lantern?"
- lat She maunna lat it pass.
- latent Instinct told her that Terry was holding himself in; that some latent fierceness and iron force in him had emerged into life; and that he meant to have revenge on Constantine Jopp one way or another, and that soon; for she had heard the rumor flying through the hall that her cousin was the cause of the practical joke just played.
- later This was later on, in the winter time, however.
- lean I have learned to lean on my own soul, and not look elsewhere for the reeds that a wind can break."
- learn We must learn to do without them....
- learned "It is getting on toward their lunch hour, and they want to crowd into my front office to find out what you've learned.
- learner But a long and involved paragraph, with several obsolete words and obscure satire, is a tangle which it is almost hopeless to unravel satisfactorily, when you are dealing with a language so unlike in construction and modes of expression to that of the learner.
- lend Lend me your knife, dad."
- lent With the warm-heartedness for which vaudevillians are famous, nearly everyone whose aid I asked lent assistance gladly.
- lento Alien’s Lair" - 3:33 "The Beast Within" - 3:12 "Visit to the Wreckage" - 2:05 "Bait and Chase (Extended Version) " - 4:56 CD 2 THE FILM SCORE (Continued) "It’s Started" - 3:36 "More Bait and Chase" - 2:21 "Trap the Alien / Dillon’s Deliverance" - 2:04 "Gotcha / Hello, I Must Be Going" - 2:29 "Adagio" - 4:18 ALTERNATES "The Cremation (Alternate) " - 4:34 "You Can Still Have a Life (Alternate) " - 4:04 "20th Century Fox Trademarks / Alien Version" - 1:15 The Original 1992 MCA Album (remastered) "Agnus Dei" - 4:29 "Bait and Chase" - 4:42 "The Beast Within" - 3:10 " Lento" - 5:49 "Candles in the Wind" - 3:21 "Wreckage and Rape" - 2:44 "The First Attack" - 4:20 "Lullaby Elegy" - 3:41 "Death Dance" - 2:17 "Visit to the Wreckage" - 2:04 "Explosion and Aftermath" - 2:21 "The Dragon" - 3:07 "The Entrapment" - 3:42 "Adagio" - 4:16
- let Let us talk and talk about Dickon.
- lint A half-used roll of antiseptic lint lay on the floor; the fumes of the disinfectants and of the ansthetic still hung on the air.
- plant Hard to heat, but I put an electric-light plant in the cellar.
- rent Their rent would then become due, and Madame Tube, owing to her long illness, had been unable to earn anything towards it.
- talent It is this bump which gives him his great talent of dancing and using his feet as nimbly as a human being.
- Leaned The girl leaned her elbows on the bar and her chin in her hands, and answered with a tantalising little laugh: "Who-me?"
- Lamont He did not mind that as he was a good swimmer, and apparently, Mr. Lamont was too far gone to give any dangerous death grip.
- Len Don't look so shocked, Len.
- Laurent Let Lieutenant Laurent see the men in their bivouacs at night under the stars, and witness their prowess under arms, ces animaux would soon become mes enfants.
- Leann 2 hit from 1975, "American Pie" from the movie The Next Best Thing and the second being the title track from her new, chart-topping album, Music, giving her ten UK chart toppers in total and LeAnn Rimes, who hit the top of the UK charts with "Cant Fight the Moonlight", featured in the movie Coyote Ugly.
- learns And how shall I look, if I go and give her a false name, and then she comes to Bayne and learns my right one?
- Lents Tandis que tristement sur ce globe qui balance, J'appercois a pas lents la mort qui s'avance; Le Francois emporte par de legers desirs, Ne voit sur ce cadran qu'un circle de plaisirs.
- slant The pung was now so far away that the backs of the men were presented to him; and between them, projecting at a slant over the seat, were the curved tops of a pair of crutches.
- allfired And es for Dick Butler; he's too allfired pompous an' domineerin' for anybody to live with, anyhow.
107 words made from the letters laernt
3 letter words made from laernt:
5 letter words made from laernt:
4 letter words made from laernt:
Misspelling of the day
- belly whoppers