How to spell LAIRNING correctly?
If you accidentally typed "lairning" instead of "learning", don't worry! Auto-correct errors happen to everyone. Here are some correct suggestions you can use instead: "learning", "training", "educating", "acquiring knowledge" or "developing skills". Choose the right term that best suits your context and continue with your quest for knowledge!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell lairning correctly
- darning I need to do some darning on my favorite socks.
- Earning Earning a salary is the primary motive behind most of the people's work.
- Gaining I was gaining weight, but I didn't care.
- Larding She sat down at the table and piled her plate high with larding, fried onions, and a side of bacon.
- Larking I caught some boys larking behind the school.
- limning The artist spent hours limning the intricate details of the landscape onto the canvas.
- lining The lining of my purse is peeling.
- Paining My ankle has been paining me all day, I think I might have sprained it.
- warning Please heed the warning signage.
Misspelling of the day