Correct spelling for LALTY
We think the word lalty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lalty
- alt " Alt Pikker!" said Joan of the Sword Hand, starting to her feet.
- alto Sansovino and the best artists have vied with each other in carving the alto relievos of the arcade, which, for design and execution, would do honour to the sculptors of antiquity.
- baldy Having failed at Baldy Jack's, it was certain, since Clarke's whole plan hinged on Klanner's death, that they would try again.
- faulty He could just as easily have started with the offending oscillation and reached the bit about the faulty lead at the end of his speech, except that he had been built to do it the other way around.
- fealty "Entreat him to swear fealty, and become one of us; and-" "And a bridegroom for your ladyship?"
- halt Only when food was eaten at the sementera was the halt prolonged.
- lady And what'll I be if I'm not a lady?
- laity May the twentieth find you here, with pastoral staff in hand, and loyal hearts and sustaining hands of clergy and laity all around you, and half a century of episcopal work behind you-a golden track of useful and honored years; and before you the large reward-"not of debt but of grace"-for the due use of the many talents and the fulfilment of the large responsibilities entrusted to the fourth bishop of Connecticut.
- Alta When Serra and Galvez were making their original plans for the establishment of the three first Missions of Alta California, Serra expressed his disappointment that St. Francis was neglected by asking: "And for our founder St. Francis there is no Mission?"
14 words made from the letters lalty
5 letter words made from lalty:
Misspelling of the day
- dance around an issue
- more bleaching