Correct spelling for LANTEN
We think the word lanten is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lanten
- canteen She was a slight, pretty woman, cheery and pleasant, and she made them all laugh by her stories of work in a canteen.
- canton There are some gardens in the suburbs of Canton, said to be worthy of a visit, but these I had no opportunity to see.
- danton As for Danton, all unconscious of the young American's scrutiny, his gaze was bent upon the pretty, vivacious little beauty who sat behind the caisse, and had so lately become Madame Danton.
- laden When Vakr came towards the ambush a second time he was laden with shields and helmets.
- landed No sooner had Tucker landed fairly inside than he uttered a yell.
- lander Mrs. Lander turned her face upon the pillow again in the dramatization of her exhaustion; but she was not so far gone that she was insensible to the possible interest that a light rap at the door suggested.
- landing Just then the boatswain came down from the settlement again, and out along the landing.
- lantern What were you doing in the lantern room?
- latin The way she reached out for everything fine was shown by her interest in the incomprehensible Latin and French books that I brought.
- lenten Lent Manual: Some Quiet Lenten Thoughts.
- linden Linden resumed, and his voice scarcely rose above a whisper.
- linen Letting fall the linen bundle in her arms, she threw herself hastily backwards, and her eyes grew haggard.
- lintel The transverse lintel has in the middle of its length a rosette surmounted by a circular wreath, at each end of which may be seen upon close inspection, and in a slanting light, traces of a small animal, most likely a sheep, recumbent, which have been chiselled away.
- listen One of these New Voices-one of the very least of these-is Bellingham to whom you listen so impatiently."
- london 117; in London, vi.
- wanton But he was careful to explain that if they had sinned needlessly and in wanton lawlessness, they would have left the court without a stain on their characters; but as they could not avoid it, they were very much to blame.
- Anton Father Anton, you are a treasure!
- Landon Landon told me of his life at "Bizarre," near the little village of Millwood, through which we had marched that night to bury his dead at the old chapel, and where he had surrendered in April, 1865. Arden and Annie lived near him, and were happy: and if I would come to "Bizarre," he would show me the young lady whom I had carried off, that night, from the chapel graveyard, on the croup of my saddle!
- Linton You will see the housekeeper, Mr. Linton?
- Lyndon If there had been a stranger in the carriage listening to us, he would, I think, have found it impossible to believe that I was Neil Lyndon, the much-wanted convict, and that Tommy and Joyce were engaged in the criminal pursuit of helping me avoid the police.
- lanterns Presently Belfort returned carrying two lanterns.
44 words made from the letters lanten
3 letter words made from lanten:
4 letter words made from lanten:
5 letter words made from lanten:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied