How to spell LARGA correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "larga" can include "largo" or "larger". "Largo" refers to something that is long or wide in extent or duration. "Larger" is the comparative form of the word "large", meaning bigger or more extensive in size or quantity.
List of suggestions on how to spell larga correctly
- alga The alga in the aquarium needed to be removed before it overtook the tank.
- Carla A carla is a nice name.
- Karla Karla was looking for a new job.
- ladoga The Ladoga River is a beautiful and important waterway in Russia.
- lag I need to check my email but I can't seem to get my computer to lag.
- lags The new computer game lags when too many players are online at the same time.
- Lang Math is hard, but Lang can make it more bearable.
- Lara Lara is a talented pianist who has won numerous awards for her performances.
- large The elephant had large ears that were perfect for fanning itself in the hot sun.
- larger I prefer the larger size.
- largo The song was performed at a slow tempo, marked "largo.
- lark I wake up at the crack of dawn to hear the lark singing outside my window.
- larva The larva of the beetle will eventually transform into an adult insect.
- Laura After baking a blueberry pie for her sister, Laura swore she wouldn't make one for herself for a year.
Misspelling of the day