Correct spelling for LATLEY
We think the word latley is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for latley
- dale He broke from Firth, ran up to Dale, and said to him, in a low voice, "I have two sisters, and one of them is called Agnes."
- flatly "Speak, El Hassan," Melchizedek said flatly.
- gladly "Better than last harvest," Lenore replied, gladly.
- label She doesn't label their particular activities, but says they'll be willing to do anything at all.
- lade Oh, meet is the reverence unto Bacchus paid! We will praise him still in the songs of our fatherland, We will pour the sacred wine, the chargers lade, And the victim kid shall unresisting stand, Led by his horns to the altar, where we turn The hazel spits while the dripping entrails burn.
- ladle The Lord's prayer is repeated, after which a ladle is placed on one side of the vessel, while the priest kneels on the other, cross or relic in hand.
- lady We know, do you and I, my Lady, who is the old sarpint and the father of sarpints.
- laity The Archbishop of Canterbury, the predecessor of the present Bishop, and a large number of the Episcopal body, with many of the clergy and laity of the diocese, were present in the Cathedral.
- lamely One officer I could perceive, covered with orders and trappings, his head was bare, and his horse, splashed with blood and foam, moved lamely and with difficulty; he turned in the middle of the bridge, as if irresolute whether to retreat farther.
- lapel Her own toyed nervously with his coat-lapel, twisting and twirling a button as he went on.
- largely In 1869-70 the stones began to be largely found near where the town of Kimberley now stands.
- lastly In this translation the various books are grouped according to their contents-first the historical books, then the poetic, and lastly the prophetic.
- lat Puy, a hill, Lat.
- late Oh, I suppose it's the thought of her late husband!
- lately Sugar is raised along the coast, and tea has lately begun to be grown.
- later Crewe came along an hour later and seemed the least perturbed of the lot.
- latter The latter glanced at Ned.
- latterly But latterly-" "Latterly you have begun to think larger things?"
- lightly Something rattled lightly as I picked it up-matches!
- lily The old couple were very fond of Lily.
- lite So if you are permitted to know what she wrote at this time, you will have had a peep into Jean's hidden, inner life that none of her world save Lite knew anything about.
- little "That's a little better.
- Ladled Hezz and his people had enclosed a small shoal of mackerel in their seine, and at another time Lance would have been in the thick of the business, revelling in seeing the line of corks drawn in closer and closer till the shoal was dashing about seeking for a way of escape, before the tuck net was brought to bear, and the arrowy wave and ripple-marked fish were ladled out in baskets.
- Lithely The helmsman got up, took a rope, lithely climbed the little platform, and in spite of warning cries dived into the weir.
- latte These include the Original Aero (which consists of milk chocolate throughout), Mint Aero (with a green, bubbly, mint-flavoured centre, covered in milk chocolate), Caramel Aero (with a caramel layer on top of the chocolate layer), Dark Chocolate Aero, White Chocolate Aero, Latte flavour Aero and Crispy Aeros (similar to Nestlé Crunch bars).
- Italy If I go to Italy with her I will still be Rinaldo, right?
- Daley He knew Sargent was greatly incensed against Senator Hamblin for throwing him out of his berth and fat salary, and also knew Daley and his friends paid well for the information they were using.
- Lesley "My father is out: Aunt Sophy does not know that," said Lesley to her visitor.
- ladles They fought the dogs and killed the cats, And bit the babies in the cradles, And ate the cheeses out of the vats, And licked the soup from the cook's own ladles, Split open the kegs of salted sprats, Made nests inside men's Sunday hats, And even spoiled the women's chats, By drowning their speaking, With shrieking and squeaking In fifty different sharps and flats.
- lattes was created by Hill Holliday to "poke fun at pretentious Starbucks-style coffee chains, with patrons attempting to order hard-to-pronounce lattes.
52 words made from the letters latley
3 letter words made from latley:
5 letter words made from latley:
4 letter words made from latley:
6 letter words made from latley:
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit