Correct spelling for LAYRES
We think the word layres is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for layres
- ares He springs by stock from those whom Ares spared, The men called Sown, a right son of the soil, And Melanippus styled.
- laurels It is surprising and has grieved me much To think our Magistrates have laurels won By doing what all devils view as fun!
- lyre And thus standing upon the highest hill in my upper pasture, I thought of the quoted saying of a certain old abbot of the middle ages-"He that is a true monk considers nothing as belonging to him except a lyre."
- wares In the square, where the spring sun scattered its yellow roses, the bells at noon dispersed the rustic crowd of grain-merchants assembled to sell their wares.
113 words made from the letters layres
4 letter words made from layres:
3 letter words made from layres:
5 letter words made from layres:
lyras, selya, slyer, aysel, laers, layer, ryles, eyras, rayes, lyrae, lyase, rasey, sarel, ayles, reals, yaser, resay, ryals, sealy, sayel, aryls, syler, searl, seral, selar, reasy, rayle, years, sylar, laser, yales, alery, arsey, leray, lyres, ayler, alers, early, relay, saler, leary, sayle, realy.
Misspelling of the day
- assume the role