Correct spelling for LEAQVE
We think the word leaqve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leaqve
- calve 39:1 Knowest thou the time when the wild goats of the rock bring forth? or canst thou mark when the hinds do calve? 39:2 Canst thou number the months that they fulfil? or knowest thou the time when they bring forth? 39:3 They bow themselves, they bring forth their young ones, they cast out their sorrows.
- cave Stobart was fast asleep at the entrance to his cave when Yarloo crept up noiselessly and touched him.
- cleave Cleave to this promise with all thy inward power, Firmly inclose it in thy remembrance fast; Fold it in thy faith with full hope day and hour, And thy salvation it will be at the last.
- cleaver H. Parry, E. O. Cleaver, E. Parry, W. Markham, W. F. de Ros, G. Randolph.
- lake When they came within easy distance of Rane and the lake settlements they kept the mob moving all night.
- lav Lav. This is indeed the Pink of Learning, Sir-I shall be as wise as the Sybils with such a Husband; ha, ha, ha.
- lava Birnier from his gaol on the hill watched the bronze flood pour like a stream of lava out of the plantation and flood the village, spears flashing silver points in the slanting rays of the sun.
- lave "Troth, it'll be no time at all before you're back, Pat, an' ye had a right to lave talkin' that way about the poorhouse, ma'am.
- leaf 10 grams 1 leaf.
- leafage A young man who had ridden forward in advance of the great train of travellers behind him checked his steed above the village of Kneiting, just where the highway descended in many a curve to the valley of the Danube, and gazed at the landscape whose green spring leafage, freshened by rain, appeared before him.
- league 174, 279 League of Cambray, iii.
- leak When they found there was no use pumping or trying to stop the leak, they tried to get at that gold, but they couldn't do it.
- leakey -Mr. LEAKE lately made a radically plucky speech, and is in future to be known in the North as Cocky Leakey.
- leave And now, Miss Lawton, I will leave you, for I have work to do."
- leaver It's a special providence, for I've been wishing all the afternoon I had asked somebody to make a fourth at our table, to meet Dr. Leaver.
- levee But early memories stirred joyfully in the two travellers in whose consciousness I was making my tour, at sight of the familiar stern-wheel steamboat lying beside the wharf boat at the foot of the dilapidated levee, and doing its best to represent the hundreds of steamboats that used to lie there in the old days.
- lever But who had ever heard of a Minister's petit-lever being brought to a close without the ceremony of his being helped on with his shirt by a prince of the blood, or at least a marshal of France?
- levi Levi scanned the young face.
- levy Mr. Levy, junior, shrugged his shoulders.
- live 13,850. Where does Hughson live?
- love You and the others will love Alinda, I know you will.
- Gave Mr. Anderson gave 3s.
- Larvae In the thick pine woods where the overlapping boughs hung with snow-wreaths make wind-proof shelter tents, in a very community of dwelling, winter the bird-folk who get their living from the persisting cones and the larvae harboring bark.
23 words made from the letters leaqve
Misspelling of the day