Correct spelling for LEARD
We think the word leard is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leard
- beard I wouldn't do it with a beard and long hair.
- dear Dear friend, dear friend, you don't quite understand.
- heard You heard about it, didn't you?
- lad And I knew my bright, handsome lad would never come back.
- lade We wide lade the tall tack which squeeze load the no sire and leave more in church maid than rest so to streak.
- lady This is the young Lady Bulkeley, isn't it?
- laird She hurried to Glenwarlock, and in the yard found the laird.
- land They are no longer here; they all are gone Into the land of shadows,-all save one.
- lard Bread 180 - Meat 310 95 Fish and poultry 98 55 Aufschnitt 67 25 Potatoes 19 10 Vegetables 110 50 Fruit 87 95 Eggs 83 90 Milk 121 85 Butter 195 - Lard 36 55 Flour, Gries, etc.
- larder The well-stocked larder had sufficed the two for quite a long time without any recourse to 'the stocking.
- lards Old Malatesta is a dreadful man- Far worse than I-he bakes his people, Ritta; Lards them, like geese, and bakes them in an oven.
- laid Thus, when a murrain among the cattle, or the death of an important individual has taken place, the blame is laid upon some unfortunate victim whom the witch or wizard points out. And the ordeal to which he must submit, is equal in cruelty to those of the Gold Coast.
42 words made from the letters leard
3 letter words made from leard:
5 letter words made from leard:
alred, erdal, radle, ledra, leard, arled, reald, darle, eldar, alder, daler, lader.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all