How to spell LEATE correctly?
We think the word leate is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell leate correctly
- bleat The sound of the lamb's bleat could be heard from the nearby pasture.
- elite The elite members of the club were granted exclusive access to the private lounge area.
- lade I had to lade all of the boxes into the moving truck.
- late I woke up late this morning and missed my train.
- latte I love to start my day with a delicious latte from my favorite coffee shop.
- latter The after math of the tragedy was worse than the tragedy itself.
- lea The deer darted quickly across the meadow and disappeared into the dense lea.
- lead The detective followed the droid's lead to the stolen goods.
- leader The leader of the group facilitated productive discussions among team members.
- lease The tenant will have to sign a lease agreement before moving in.
- least I always do the least amount of homework possible.
- leave Should I leave now?
- leda Leda and the Swan is a famous Greek mythological tale.
- lee The boat found protection from the wind and waves in the lee of the island.
- legate The ambassador appointed his most trusted legate to negotiate with the enemy.
- legatee As the only surviving relative, I was named the legatee in my grandmother's will.
- Leta After we finished eating, I asked Leta if she wanted to stay for a bit.
- letter I received a letter from my friend in the mail today.
- lite This pale lite ale will leave you feeling refreshed.
- LT They are looking for a Lt.
- lute The minstrel serenaded the gathering with his lute.
- pleat She sewed pleats into the skirt to give it some extra volume.
- relate I can relate to the struggles you are facing because I have been through similar experiences myself.
- slate I debated whether to bring my slate, but decided against it in the end.
Misspelling of the day