Correct spelling for LEAVED
We think the word leaved is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leaved
- leaded Peppermore printed them in big type, leaded, and gave them the most prominent place in the paper.
- leafed There stood an old man behind the broad-leafed shrubbery, employed in tying the drooping branches to some little props.
- leased An American by the name of Howard, had leased them from the State of Texas, and prohibited the people from taking salt from them.
- leave Now I must leave you, to go to my banker's.
- leaved The next moment a broad-leaved plant was jerked from the ground where it grew and held suspended in the air before the Wizard.
- leaven Now grief had something to leaven it.
- leaver "And I appreciate it more than any words can express," Leaver said gratefully.
- loved We know now why He is loved as no other has been loved.
- Laved Mala Terra the inhabitants called the stretches beyond the Cape of Circe, where, grim and impregnable upon its chalk cliffs, rose Astura, the sinister stronghold of the Frangipani, silent, bleached against the background of the restless waves, which laved its base.
- Leaves 47. Growing on old wood, leaves, twigs, etc.
- Leaked It leaked out that he had quietly disposed of his boat and shanty to Snuffy Curtis, sent his mackerel off and, that done, slipped from the Pointers' lives, never more to re-enter them.
- Leaned In the next room Barbarina leaned over against the door, exhausted by her prayers and tears.
- Leaped He leaped through the window and was gone.
- Levied In 1686, a knave who had pretended to be the Duke, and had levied contributions in several villages of Wiltshire, was apprehended, and whipped from Newgate to Tyburn.
- Lived Had it lived, Richard, I should have been a better woman from what I am now.
- Loafed Several men loafed at the bar.
- Weaved Another man held to the high horn with both hands and weaved back and forth while a comrade riding beside him strove to keep him from toppling to the ground.
- cleaved There were two great ships abreast of each other, and they were steaming with so great a pressure of steam that the dark green water was cleaved into two huge waves of foam before their bows; and the spray ran right over their fo'castles and fell in tons upon their decks.
- heaved Bernard, with neck outstretched, heaved a deep sigh; in a minute he began to stammer out- "Who is there?
46 words made from the letters leaved
3 letter words made from leaved:
4 letter words made from leaved:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from