How to spell LEAVVEE correctly?
If you accidentally misspell "leavvee", a correct suggestion might be "leave". This is the appropriate spelling for the verb which means to go away or depart. Double checking your spellings and utilizing autocorrect can help avoid such errors, ensuring clear and concise communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell leavvee correctly
- leave I have to leave by 6 PM to catch my flight.
- leaved I leaved the book on the coffee table.
- leaven Adding too much leaven to the dough can make it rise too quickly and then collapse.
- leaver Sarah was an ideal employee, but unfortunately she became a leaver when she found a better opportunity.
- leaves The wind typically leaves a trail of leaves wherever it blows.
- levee The levee broke and caused extensive flooding in the surrounding area.
Misspelling of the day