How to spell LEAVYY correctly?
If you've mistakenly spelled "leavyy", worry not! Here are a few possible correct suggestions: "leavy" or "levee". "Leavy" refers to a reference book containing orders of service for religious ceremonies, while "levee" refers to a raised embankment along a river to prevent flooding.
List of suggestions on how to spell leavyy correctly
- Heavy She had to carry the heavy box up the stairs.
- Leafy The forest was full of tall, leafy trees that provided shade on a hot summer day.
- Leakey Leakey is remembered for his contribution to the study of human evolution.
- Leaky The roof was leaky and needed to be fixed before the next rainstorm.
- Leary Timothy Leary was a psychologist and writer who advocated for the use of psychedelic drugs for therapeutic purposes.
- Leave If you can't handle the pressure, it is better to leave the room.
- Leaved She leaved the room in a hurry after receiving an urgent phone call.
- Leaven I need to add leaven to the dough to make it rise.
- Leaves He gathers fallen leaves and piles them into a compost bin.
- Levy The government may levy taxes on citizens.
Misspelling of the day