Correct spelling for LECTER
We think the word lecter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lecter
- elector "The Bavarian Order of the Illuminati," wrote Mr. Waite, "was founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776, and it was suppressed by the Elector of Bavaria in 1789....
- hector "He appreciated her; I never did, and I am sorry she does not join Hector in glory, or wherever he is, for she is no earthly good in Davy's Bend.
- later A moment later and the beautiful face of Una was by his side.
- latter "Well, I've been very glad to have you," said the latter.
- leader The language of the poem shows the lost "leader" to have been a poet.
- lecher "Oh you have been speculating in that quarter, have you, you old lecher?"
- lectern The illiterate might frequently be seen standing in a group round the lectern, while one among them better instructed than the rest read to them aloud its graphic and lying legends.
- lecture The injured individual generally goes with the culprit to the minister, who, with a severe lecture to one, and words of consolation to the other, sets everything straight again.
- lecturer The prosiness of an ordinary Mechanics' Institute lecture was to him simply abhorrent; the learned platitudes of a professed lecturer were to him, to use one of his own phrases, "worse than poison."
- ledger He glanced helplessly across to where Mrs. Bilton sat, as he had told her, bent pen in hand over the ledger.
- legate Still, many of the diatribes which Erasmus permitted himself against the religious orders were not in any sense edifying, though there was much truth in his pungent satire; so that the papal legate Aleander did not hesitate to declare that the Dutch scholar had done more to undermine faith than even Luther, and he accused him of being the fomenter of all the troubles, of subverting the Netherlands, and all the Rhine district.
- legatee I didn't know at that time the social status of the legatee; nor did I know her brother then as well as I do now.
- leger After a certain time mining would probably be begun, and then, if our supply of ammunition had not been replenished, the end must be near at hand, when St. Leger would have opportunity to carry into execution his threat of allowing Thayendanega's murderers to work their cruel will.
- legged The sepulchral effigy lies cross-legged with a heart in its hands and a lion at its feet; and about its head two angels once knelt.
- lender When he saw that I was serious, he sent me to a money lender, a hock shop, I think he called it.
- letter It never brought her a letter.
- Lacked Sister Mary of the Crucifix, he went on to explain, possessed the very qualities that Miranda lacked.
- Leaked Either here in London, or over there in Russia, it leaked out.
- Lester Perhaps it wasn't a consolin' thought to leave with Lester, but somehow I couldn't help grinnin' as I tossed it over.
46 words made from the letters lecter
5 letter words made from lecter:
4 letter words made from lecter:
3 letter words made from lecter:
6 letter words made from lecter:
Misspelling of the day
- am patient with