Correct spelling for LECTUR
We think the word lectur is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lectur
- decatur I then went up to the South End and on Decatur Street found a man who promptly responded to my inquiries: 'Gad!
- elect These colleges elect each one Deputy, and the towns elect an additional number according to their importance, from such places as Pitesti two to Bucarest five.
- elector When the American exclaimed that he was not represented in the House of Commons, because he was not an elector, he was told that a very small part of the people of England were electors.
- hector Hector was surprised by his docility.
- lacquer Kunis, Kurnavati, Kutab Minar, Lacquer, Lahore, Capital of the Punjab.
- later How much later, he didn't know, but it may have been days.
- lcd The larger, advanced digital cameras offer a non-optical electronic through-the-lens (TTL) view, via an eye-level electronic viewfinder (EVF) in addition to the rear LCD.
- lectern "Now you must see our lectern," said Paul eagerly.
- lecture "Ah," put in Denoisel, "the d'Aguesseau lecture?
- lecturer "The preacher was a brilliant man and his address was an intellectual treat; but I did not go to church to hear a professional lecturer.
- ledger 6691. If it is paid for in cash, why does it appear in any ledger?
- left You would have left me?
- legate Over against these devotees of the ideal Browning sets his worldlings, ranging from creatures as despicable as the courtiers of Duchess Colombe to such men of power and inexhaustible resource as the Nuncio who confronts Djabal with his Druses, or the Papal Legate whose easier and half-humorous task is to dismiss to his private affairs at Lugo the four-and-twentieth leader of revolt.
- legato CONTENTS: Position-Arm-Wrist-Fingers; Touch (Tone Production); Legato; Equality of Tone; Tension and Contraction; Five Finger Exercises; Skips; The Scale; Arpeggio Chords; Firm Chords; High Raising of the Arm; Melody and its Accompaniment; Connection of Firm Chords; The Tremolo: The Shake (Trill); The Pedal; Fingering.
- leger "Therefore my officers and I have believed it wisest to say to ourselves that it is not reasonable to expect aid from the outside can come to us for four or five weeks, even if Colonel Willett and Lieutenant Stockwell finally succeed in finding General Schuyler, because it must arrive in sufficient force to break through the lines St. Leger will throw around us.
65 words made from the letters lectur
4 letter words made from lectur:
3 letter words made from lectur:
Misspelling of the day