Correct spelling for LEDGIT
We think the word ledgit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ledgit
- digit Unemployment fell to 3.2% in 2007 while wages continued to grow at double digit rates, contributing to rising inflation.
- fledged The young are fully fledged, and are already strong flyers, when this occurs.
- lcd Polymethyl methacrylate is used for various translucent and transparent items such as aquariums, signboards, automobile taillights, bathtub liners, sinks, cell phone display screens, and backlight optical waveguides for liquid crystal displays (LCD).
- led They had led him for a lifetime over land and sea.
- leda His attention-and the attention of every man in the place-had been distracted by the entrance of Leda Crannon.
- ledge We came out upon a little ledge overlooking what we now knew to be the German lines.
- ledger The ledger could be written up at the end of the day.
- left "I don't suppose you should be left here-with me-like this-for what's left of the night.
- leg One feels glad to get off with the loss of a leg when one sees that.
- legate Should they really come to be spoken of in the Council Hall, one may be quite prepared for Legate Capalti, even if he is not presiding, striking his bell till it bursts.
- legatee The Project Gutenberg eBook, The Chief Legatee, by Anna Katharine Green, Illustrated by Frank T. Merrill This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and with almost no restrictions whatsoever.
- legato As the playing of passages in single notes requires a close single legato, to do double thirds requires an equally close double legato.
- leger "St. Leger would not expose his men to the slaughter which must follow without good and sufficient cause.
- legged The two little ones were cross-legged on the floor, very disconsolately nursing the battered remains of two very hideous old dolls, who in their best days could never have been anything but coarse and common, and Helen and Agatha sat together on a chair with a book in their hands, which, however, they were not reading.
- Git "Where'm I goin' to git the quarter?
- ledges I walked upon the piazza too, and rubbed my hand along the window-ledges and up and down the doors.
- JEDI The Jedi are held responsible for the success of the Sith during the devastating 28-year-long Great Galactic War (which led to the Treaty of Coruscant prior to the "cold war"), and thus choose to relocate from Coruscant to Tython, where the Jedi Order had initially been founded, to seek guidance from the Force .
60 words made from the letters ledgit
5 letter words made from ledgit:
4 letter words made from ledgit:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of