Correct spelling for LEEAD
We think the word leead is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leead
- bleed Your heart would bleed for the poor wounded men if you saw them.
- lad "I shouldn't mind if you did, old lad.
- lade "I hope every boat will go down the mill lade, and get mashed in the wheel," he said pleasantly.
- lady I had forgotten him, we had all forgotten him, his own lady had forgotten him.
- lard These, with the addition of a lard oil factory, begun by C. C. P. Crosby, in 1842, may be said to embrace the whole manufacturing business of the city in that year.
- lat The name Beamish actually occurs as that of village in Durham, the earlier form of which points Old French origin, from beau mes, Lat.
- laud Laud calls attention to the contradiction which lies in first acknowledging the necessity of liberty of movement on the part of the government, and then notwithstanding considering it to be the destination of Parliament by degrees to absorb its power, as it was at present exercised.
- lea Thou liest underneath the windswept lea, Thou dreamest not of pleasure or of pain, Thou dreadest no to-morrow that shall be.
- lead 17 A Little Child Shall Lead Them .
- leader Following a Heavenly Leader 126 Jesus, still lead on.
- lear "Come along, Jan" There was a brief hand-shaking, and the paupers climbed up beside Farmer Lear.
- led The bridesmaids, led by Lady Lavina Karvall.
- leda Mike followed Snookums and Leda Crannon down the companionway.
- lee To the lee a group of small icebergs passed.
- leeds Then I had a letter from one of my Leeds readers the other day to expostulate about the inappropriateness of certain of them!
- leer "Ah," cried the Lizard, with a ferocious leer, "that is the kernel under the limpet's tent!
- leeward To what extent he should do so he must judge for himself, according to circumstances and to his own knowledge of the leeward propensities of his boat.
- lenard Charlemagne Palestine (born 1947), American artist Diane Charlemagne (1964–2015), British vocalist Charlemagne Anyamah (born 1938), French athlete Jean Armand Charlemagne (1753–1838), French dramatic author Charlamagne tha God (born 1978), American radio personality ( Lenard McKelvey)
- lend Perhaps you have a revolver you could lend me.
- let Come, Mr Oldroyd, let us run."
- lewd Behold the other one, who for his cheek Sighing has made of his own palm a bed; Father and father-in-law of France's Pest Are they, and know his vicious life and lewd, And hence proceeds the grief that so doth pierce them.
- lid "Baron," asked Madame Maitland, "is this cup with the lid old Vienna or Capadimonte?"
- lied Then in a strange, hard voice he said brutally: "You lied!"
- lld George William Balfour MD LLD FRSE (2 June 1823 – 9 August 1903) was a Scottish physician, known as a heart specialist.
- load Nay, I will load thee with honors.
- plead She almost admitted that when the time for reflection came, she should rejoice at his having sought her to plead for his friend rather than for her forgiveness.
- Leered That thought dragged another in its train, an ugly, grinning imp that leered at me and sneered: "But she won't have you now!"
- Leah I was at Leah.
- Leta "Alleluia, Turma, proclama leta; Laude canora, Facta prome divina, Jam instituta Superna disciplina,
- leads Among them, young Evsey leads a miserable and ridiculous existence.
- laid I fancied that I was proof against the expectation; yet my heart beat audibly, as I laid my hand on the lock of each door, and it sunk again, when I perceived in each the same vacancy.
21 words made from the letters leead
5 letter words made from leead:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window