Correct spelling for LEEDS
We think the word leeds is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leeds
- deeds After all, deeds only are the words of love.
- leeds "Yes," said Mr. Dockwrath, not taking his eyes from off the Leeds and Halifax Chronicle.
- lees The lees of oil, if liberally used, and stable manure sparsely applied, have great effect on the plant, producing a small leaf with an excellent flavor; while, if the opposite course is followed, the leaves grow to an immense size, but are inferior in taste.
- loads Bates, acting as quarter-master, brought a couple of wagon-loads of provisions.
- needs "Here," I said, "I can neither rest nor sleep, and a man needs sleep every night.
- weeds He hath looked out over the garden when he pleased, and this time of year no weeds is up, and he don't know enough of things to think nothing of them.
- Lends Distance lends enchantment to the ear as well as to the sight; nor to these bodily senses alone.
- Seeds The old woman searched the house, but of course could not find the seeds.
22 words made from the letters leeds
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of