Correct spelling for LEGAN
We think the word legan is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for legan
- clean He was clean gone then.
- glean Well, she had fought her fight with the rest, and triumphed greatly in the world's eyes; and now she must abide by the path she had chosen, and glean the best satisfaction she could out of it.
- jean And it would have been the same had it been only Marie or Marie and Jean in the boat with you?
- lan Mistah Possom swing Mis' Rabbit up an' down de flo', Ol' man Baih, he ain't so nimble, an' it mek him blow; Raccoon dancin' wid Mis' Squ'il squeeze huh little han', She say, "Oh, now ain't you awful, quit it, goodness lan'!"
- leak "Then get all the spare hands to work with buckets immediately," said the captain, "and send the carpenter here; we must have the leak discovered."
- lean A lean and grim form with dim mocking features, and yellow eyes that glittered and flickered....
- learn "No." "Why don't you learn, then?
- leg "Well, he came home with a stiff leg.
- legal Out of it all-the newspaper paragraphs, the legal terms, the editorial innuendoes, the memories-there was shaped something like a coherent picture of what this dispute really meant, and her husband's concern in it.
- legend Their coat of arms bore the legend: Integrity and Enterprise.
- Began During the earlier part of 1849, Lord John suffered from the effects of overwork, and like most tired statesmen he began to think of taking a peerage.
- Leann , "We Can" by LeAnn Rimes from Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde, "Almost Home" by Mariah Carey from Oz the Great and Powerful and "The Star" by Mariah Carey from "The Star", are considered as gay anthems.
48 words made from the letters legan
5 letter words made from legan:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct