How to spell LEGEL correctly?
If you're faced with the misspelling "legel", there are a few correct suggestions that might match your intended word. One possibility is "legal", which refers to something that is authorized by law. Another option could be "legible", meaning easily readable or understandable. Always double-check to ensure the correct word is used to convey your intended meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell legel correctly
- gel I need to apply the hair gel for my hair to look neat.
- hegel Hegel was a prominent German philosopher who greatly influenced the development of Western philosophy.
- keel The keel is the backbone of a ship.
- label Before returning the product to the store, make sure to check the label for any instructions or warnings.
- lapel He always wore a neat suit and an American flag lapel pin.
- ledge I stood on the rocky ledge overlooking the vast expanse of the ocean.
- ledges He carefully climbed up the narrow path along the steep ledges overlooking the canyon.
- leg I twisted my leg while running, and now it hurts.
- legal The legal system is designed to ensure justice for all.
- legals The legals team reviewed the contract before it was signed.
- leger The leger was used to keep precise records of the financial transactions.
- legged The four-legged dog happily wagged its tail when its owner walked in the door.
- leggy The model had long, leggy limbs that went on for miles.
- legit I can't believe these shoes are only $20, they must not be legit.
- legs She stretched her legs after sitting for a long time.
- Leonel Leonel is a talented artist whose paintings exhibit vibrant shades of color.
- level I need to find a way to level the playing field if we want to be successful.
- libel The publication of my book was prevented by libel.
- lieges The lieges are grateful for your kind deed.
- loge The theater loge was very crowded.
- loges Robin used loges to hid his spying.
- luge He practiced his luge skills in preparation for the Winter Olympics.
- luger He won the gold medal in the men's singles luger event.
- Nigel Nigel is a reasonable person.
- regal The queen was regal in her uniform.
- rigel Gary had to rigel his game so that he could win.
Misspelling of the day