Correct spelling for LEID
We think the word leid is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leid
- lead I'll promise to lead a good life.
- led Tony led them out of the woods and into the wheat field.
- lei Lei pastre dessus la paio Dourmien coume de soucas; Quand an aussi lou bru dei sounaio Au cresegu qu'ero lou souiras.
- lend Lend me your handkerchief, and I'll give ye a nice little bundle to take home for your tea!
- lewd Thy free powers, The generous powers of thy prevailing mind, Not for the tasks of their confederate hours, Lewd brawls and lurking slander, were design'd.
- lid We are about to raise the coffin-lid.
- lied They never lied to him, no matter what their misdeeds.
- reid Jack was the other member of the Reid trio of boys-a lusty four-year-old who felt himself equal to any venture that interested his brothers.
- Leif Now every day Ingolf and Leif and some of the men walked about the island.
- LEIS And rushing on the German with all the strength of leis arms he flung the raised fork like a lance and buried the four prongs full length in his breast.
- laid The corpse is laid in the grave on a mat in the recumbent posture, with the head towards the east, and with split bamboo and leaves placed all round it, so that not a particle of earth can touch it. No stone, or sepulchral monument of any kind, is set up to mark the spot.
10 words made from the letters leid
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from