Correct spelling for LEISURLY
We think the word leisurly is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leisurly
- lazily "Yes, so could I," said Chumbley, lazily; "but I want to get back."
- leisure End of work and leisure time.
- leisurely Henley and the old man fell in leisurely behind the two women.
- lily We won't speak of this at all in front of Lily."
- lisle But Mr Lisle is at home.
- loosely "Perhaps you don't want me here, now that so many other folks are coming," said the girl, clasping and unclasping her hands, which at last fell loosely before her.
- Lesley He had only just come up, and could not therefore have heard what Gregson was saying; but Lesley preferred to turn away without meeting his eye. For in truth her own were full of tears.
- Lilly Not womanly girls, Lilly.
- LEIS I could only romance with myself, refusing to be fooled by the talk about fair maidens with leis round their necks.
186 words made from the letters leisurly
3 letter words made from leisurly:
4 letter words made from leisurly:
5 letter words made from leisurly:
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it