Correct spelling for LEMAIL
We think the word lemail is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lemail
- email You may even experience the worst of all: losing unread private email on your hard disk.
- emile It will be noticed that Emile de Girardin, the autocratic chief of La Presse, had at last wearied of the bickering which had gone on between him and Balzac ever since their first relations of 1830, and in 1840 had handed over the task of dealing with the aggravating author to his subordinate Dujarier.
- lama At the first stream the bridge was destroyed, but seeing the planks peeping through the bushes in which they had been concealed, I desired the Lama to repair it, which he did without hesitation.
- lamely This is aimed at North's version, of which Dryden remarks in his Life of Plutarch: "As that translation was only from the French, so it suffered this double disadvantage; first, that it was but a copy of a copy, and that too but lamely taken from the Greek original; secondly, that the English language was then unpolished, and far from the perfection which it has since attained; so that the first version is not only ungrammatical and ungraceful, but in many places almost unintelligible."
- legal This is done by writers who are not under the slightest misapprehension in regard to the actual legal authority of the Crown.
- lemma Each lemma is translated and identified from the Douay-Rheims version of the Bible:
- lima The closest ruins to Lima are the Pachacamac ruins, 32 kilometers away.
- mail By mail, $1.10. Set $10.00. Carriage 50 cents.
- mali An Arab traveler, Ibn Batuta, shortly after Musa's death, found complete safety of travel throughout the entire empire of Mali.
- mall Boydell was an art publisher in Pall Mall, where he had established a gallery and filled it with the work of Sir Joshua Reynolds, Benjamin West, Opie, and Northcote, chiefly in Shakesperian subjects.
- marl I remember an old prophecy written by Messahalah the Arabian, and thus translated by a reverend Buckinghamshire bard:- 'When housewives all the house forsake, And leave goodman to brew and bake, Withouten guile, then be it said, That house doth stand upon its head; And when the head is set in grond, Ne marl, if it be fruitful fond.
- maul Grant Harlson swung his maul and delighted in what was about him, and breathed the crisp October air, scented with the spice bushes he cut to clear the way, and pondered less and less upon the puzzles of the Hindoo king.
- meal 13,224. Was that meal which you got in August the dearest purchase of the year?
- mil In other words 550 feet of the wire will wind a coil of 10.2 inches with an inductance of 8.00 mil-henries, and permit you to bring out taps at all the lower values of inductance which are given in the table.
- moil Would they not be forgiven for yielding to the egotism of love by reserving one for themselves, one who would be theirs entirely, who would never marry, or toil and moil, but would merely live beside them and love them, and be loved in return?
- tamil So now both Tamil and English are illuminated by vivid gesture of hands, feet, the whole body indeed; curls and even eyelashes play their part, and the final impression produced upon her questioner is one of complete contrition for ever having so misjudged a thing so virtuous.
- Emil Emil and Peter had to hold him while the knee-strap put in its work.
- Lemuel The other members of the group were Lemuel Hopkins, David Humphreys, Joel Barlow, Elihu Smith, Theodore Dwight, and Richard Alsop.
- Emily Meanwhile, the situation with Aunt Emily grew serious.
- Leila Recently Leila Mortimer had changed-become subdued and softened to a degree that had perplexed her husband.
- Lela "How do you know that, Lela? Have we ever met before?" cried I eagerly.
- Lelia And Lelia sailed out of the room, crossed the piazza and ran down the japonica-bordered path to the garden.
58 words made from the letters lemail
3 letter words made from lemail:
5 letter words made from lemail:
4 letter words made from lemail:
6 letter words made from lemail:
maleli, maille, lalime, millea, elmali.
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt