Correct spelling for LENDIN
We think the word lendin is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lendin
- bending He had his hand on hers now, and was bending over, his eyes eager for some answer in her own.
- blending Singing, Ringing Sounds are blending, Praises sending Unto heaven For the Saviour to us given.
- ending If they sent word that they would not give up Pierre it was war, and war with McGurk had only one ending.
- landing Only, we'll keep on this landing.
- leaden Sorrow lay on all their hearts like a heavy leaden burden.
- leading She took Jessie's hand softly, leading her away, and I followed.
- leiden *Published by E. J. Brill, Leiden, Holland.
- lend Lend him the help Thou didst promise, when Thou didst name him Joshua!
- lender This dirty business was carried out in the name of one Vauvinet, a small money-lender; one of those jobbers who stand forward to screen great banking houses, like the little fish that is said to attend the shark.
- lending Thus they relished always lending themselves to projects, to situations which earned for them the awed avowal of inferiors that they were "just folks."
- lenin Oh to think that as he lingers Hour by hour he needs must hook Round imperial palms the fingers Of a hand that LENIN shook.
- lennon Lennon stared, more than ever filled with horror of her treachery.
- lenten The Carnival-About Kissing Feet-Mummers and Masquers-The Paseo de Recoletos-The Writer is taken for Cluseret-Incongruity in Costume-Shrove Tuesday-Panic on the Prado-A Fancy Ball-The "Entierro de la Sardina"- Lenten Amusements-A Spanish Mystery-"Pasion y Muerte de Jesus"-Of the Stage Stagey-Critical Remarks 132-160
- linden Flemming was reclining on the flowery turf, at the lady's feet, looking up with dreamy eyes into her sweet face, and then into the leaves of the linden-trees overhead.
- london "Now, then, all of you get ready to go to London this afternoon.
- mending Back to the garage he went where he had been mending something that was broken on the automobile, taking the Tin Soldier with him and followed by the two boys.
- pending Pending the arrival of Lieut.
- rending Now, brother, does not the system of slavery in the United States tolerate, and even authorize, the forcible rending asunder of the marriage tie?
- sending While engaged in the effort of sending his arrow, the savage had exposed his face, one arm, and part of the other.
- tending Thereupon they quickened their pace, avoiding high roads, and following obscure paths tending more or less northward.
- vending current situation: Republic of the Congo is a source and destination country for children trafficked for the purposes of forced labor and commercial sexual exploitation; girls are trafficked from rural areas within the country for commercial sexual exploitation, forced street vending, and domestic servitude; children are trafficked from other African countries for domestic servitude, forced market vending, and forced labor in the fishing industry
- Fending The strategies developed by the Green Revolution focused on fending off starvation and were very successful in raising overall yields of cereal grains, but did not give sufficient relevance to nutritional quality.
- Lends Their way is dark and dreadful, but fear lends them wings.
- Wending While this dialogue had been going on in the library of Eccleston Square, Tom Dimsdale was still wending his way homewards with a feeling of weight in his mind and a presentiment of misfortune which overshadowed his whole soul.
- Landon Into this square went Landon; oftener, as the summer grew hotter and work grew scarcer.
- Lyndon election results: Lyndon TROTT elected chief minister, percent of vote of the States of Deliberation NA
43 words made from the letters lendin
4 letter words made from lendin:
3 letter words made from lendin:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics