Correct spelling for LENO
We think the word leno is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leno
- keno By a remarkable coincidence another of the men had been stabbed in a keno-room, and was also in hospital while the third operator had gone to Cynthiana to see a man hanged and had got left by the train."
- lena Lena asked, "I want to hear what she says."
- lend "The matter," Spencer replied, "does not appear to me to lend itself to anything of the sort."
- lens He uncovered the lens of his dark lantern and turned the ray on Wixy.
- lent But who lent you the rope, Josh?
- lento Bring the Noise (Radio Edit) "Bring the Noise (Extended Mix) Gigi DAgostino ( Lento Violento Man) " Lento Violento Man- Quoting
- leo Leo agreed to revenge the insult that had been offered the little fellow.
- leon Well, this time we had a full committee-Vee, Auntie, Basil, Madame Battou, old Leon and myself-and we all trails out to the back lot.
- lino Unluckily for Lino, he had for his neighbour on the other side a powerful magician named Ismenor, who was king of the Isle of Lions, and the father of a hideous daughter, whom he thought the most beautiful creature that ever existed.
- reno Part 2. Reno Tragedies: Consists of a few short tales of people who have been members of the divorce colony.
- zeno She then implored Zeno to throw the elixir into the Pleisse, but for the first time he exhibited a will of his own.
- Leno Its completion was afterwards entrusted to his brother Aristotile, who, as will be told, had returned to Florence many and many a year before, after having amassed a large sum of money under the above-named Giuliano Leno, in the business that his brother had left him in Rome; with a part of which money Aristotile bought, at the persuasion of Luigi Alamanni and Zanobi Buondelmonte, who were much his friends, a site for a house behind the Convent of the Servites, near Andrea del Sarto, where, with the intention of taking a wife and living at leisure, he afterwards built a very commodious little house.
- Lego The building blocks dont use very many special pieces and are reminiscent of older Lego sets from the 70s and 80s.
- Len He'd have got away, too, and nobody would have known anything about it, if it hadn't been for Len Morrison.
11 words made from the letters leno
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re