Correct spelling for LENTLE
We think the word lentle is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for lentle
- gentile Well, it's strange, too, to hear a Gentile say a good word for our prophet, but perhaps, as he came from here, ma'am, you may be some relation of his; and I ask you, is it likely, as he's always acted so severe in that matter, that he should have taught a false doctrine himself?
- gentle "I am sure it is for the best, Horace," said Mrs. Vavasour, looking at him with her kind, gentle eyes.
- gently "There is just one thing you are not to do," said the other gently.
- lent I promised Mariuccia to come and see her in the course of Lent.
- lenten Altogether it is a post-lenten festival in the full meaning of the term, and much in contrast to the wholesome enjoyment and the light-hearted gaiety so characteristic of Vartavar.
- lentil MY DEAR BOURRIENNE-I have directed M. Villatte to see you on his way through Hamburg, and to bear my friendly remembrances to you. Lentil has addressed his letter to you, which I suppose you have already received.
- lento Beat Furrer – intorno al bianco for clarinet and string quartet (2016) Jörg Widmann – Quintet for Clarinet and String Quartet, Lento assai (2017)
- lintel The Boy stamped the snow off his mucklucks on the threshold, and dashed his cap against the lintel, calling out: Come in!
- little I am your little girl, grown up."
- mantle And forthwith he started for the frowning stockade under its mantle of snow.
- nettle And she did it in the most feminine way, that is to say, in the least direct; whereas the safest way would have been to grasp the nettle, if she could not let it alone.
- Bentley I never met anybody like Bentley before.
- Lentils Peas, beans, lentils, and peanuts contain more protein than most cuts of meat.
- Lents Accordingly the czar dispensed with his workmen and soldiers at least, observing these lents, in which, though they were not permitted to eat, they were accustomed to get drunk.
- gentler "A child born dead," said Mrs. Karnegie, in gentler tones than were customary with her.
- allfired I felt kinder bad at the idea of touching cards arter promisin you not tu, Par, when you ketched me at it and gin me that allfired lickin in the barn-but Miss Sneers stood right afore me, shuffling a bran new pack o' cards in them little white hands and a lookin at me so cunnin that I couldn't stand it-yet I felt sort o' loth and held back.
24 words made from the letters lentle
Misspelling of the day