How to spell LEPS correctly?
If you meant to type "leps" but it's a misspelling, a few possible correct suggestions include "laps", "lips" or "leaps". These words have similar letter combinations and could be what you intended to write. Remember to double-check your spelling to avoid confusion in written communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell leps correctly
- LAPS Peter completed ten laps in the pool.
- lees The sediment and lees at the bottom of the wine bottle should not be poured into the glass.
- LEIS I enjoyed learning how to make leis in my hula dance class.
- Leos Leos are known for their strong leadership qualities and outgoing personalities.
- lepus The Lepus constellation, also known as the hare, is best visible during the winter months.
- Les Les is the plural article for masculine words in French.
- less I ate less food than usual for breakfast.
- let's Let's go explore the park.
- Lips Only my lips can steal your breath away.
- lops Short and stout, Lops was not one to mess with.
- PEPS I love the crisp taste of PEPS when I'm in need of a cold and refreshing drink.
- REPS The weightlifter did five more reps of the bench press than he had originally planned.
Misspelling of the day