Correct spelling for LETO
We think the word leto is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for leto
- lento It is richly scored, with dialogue effects between the several orchestral choirs; especially beautiful are the two passages in B major, poco piu lento, scored pp for the complete wood-wind group and horns.
- leo They were Corax, Cryphius, Miles, Leo, Perses, Heliodromus, and Pater.
- let 11. Let them do it theirselves themselves.
- veto Her virtuous scruples reminds me of the subterfuge by which English law evaded the veto on torture.
- Leno But the praise which the author gives to his own piece- Non pertractate facta est neque item ut ceterae, Neque spurcidici insunt versus immemorabiles, Hic neque periurus leno est nec meretrix mala Neque miles gloriosus- is really a severe condemnation of two other groups of Plautine plays.
- Lego Ah! Peeter Inglish taw borobeeto Inglish; Peeter Inglish yepee'lif tang ah nee mah'ree ah To'bee ah pahng-ul; Peeter Inglish mo'ree poo'ruk woar ah taht; Peeter Inglish tee'tree tee'tree mah'ree To'bee pee'pee pee'pee ah pahng-ul, pee'pee ah lego', pee'pee ah mullebah'dee; shaik, man Inglish yepee'lif tuhmah'; mah'ree ah To'bee zah so zah tee'tree Yarris, waurwa ah Inglish cher prow tay beeto woar Inglish.
- Leta Surely that was not the parson of Great Leta?
- lets As long as they only talk it lets them alone.
- let's Now come on, let's go."
6 words made from the letters leto
Misspelling of the day
- most disused