How to spell LETTUS correctly?
The correct spelling for "lettus" is "lettuce". It is a common vegetable often used in salads and sandwiches. Other possible correct spellings for this word are "letuce" or "lettu". It is important to always double-check your spelling to avoid confusion or misunderstandings.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell lettus correctly
- cetus I saw a big fish in the sea named " Cetus".
- fetus I was Horror Movie Movie Night - fetus night!
- lattes My best friend loves lattes and I'm sure she'd love this one too.
- Lents Some people in the area avoid Lents because of the high rates of crime.
- lepus I found a Lepus in my garden!
- let's Let's go to the beach and enjoy the sunset.
- letter I received a letter in the mail from my uncle.
- letters She spent hours writing letters to her friends and family.
- lettuce I always add lettuce to my salads for some crunchiness.
- lettuces I went to the grocery store and bought three different types of lettuces for my salad.
- letup The rain finally stopped after a day-long letup.
- litmus The litmus test is used to determine whether a substance is acidic or basic.
- lotus I esteem the Lotus Flower as the holiest of plants.
- SETTS Setts are commonly made from cobblestones and are used in many roadways and pathways.
Misspelling of the day